2010年2月2日火曜日

About this blog

Thank you for stopping this Blog "killing two birds with one stone".
The title itself does have no relationship to my purpose of
this blog. I just love this sound.
It has really nice sound to me. Hehe...

These days, I really feel I don't have a chance to use English.
Therefore, keeping expressions and vocabularies in my mind is
pretty hard for me. I think the best way to improve
English skill is to learn and practice English writing,
speaking, reading and listening all together.
I have kept doing except writing.

The object of this blog is improving my english and
communication skill more efficiently through writing
articles in English. It might be little bit sounds selfish, isn't it?
But don't worry. I also think I would like to
provide you with how to write good article
in English as much as I can. But, please do not
thinkI am really good in English.
Maybe, you are much better than I am.
Therefore, I would really aprreciated if you join me
and have a fun time to learn English together.

I join in the blog ranking.
If you click on the following bunner, I would really appreciated.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿