2010年2月6日土曜日

Matching arrangement by parents

Recently, the number of matching arrangement
parties has increased. In addition, those parties are not
just usual arrangement parties where single people
themselves join in but arrangements parties which are
hold by their parents for their single son/ daughter's sake.

Those parents say that they have a responsibility to deal with
their children’s problem that they cannot find
their future spouse by themselves.
In fact, the data in 2006 provided by Japanese statistic bureau
report that 59% among men in their 20th and 30th
and 47% among women in their 20th and 30th are single.
The data itself is little bit old, but considering
the economic situation we are in now, we can easily imagine
that these rates are even worse. The host of those parties says,
“Young men today are not much aggressive against women
and they are not well to approach. It is natural flow that parents
who worry about their children get together.
Moreover, before their son/daughter start to meet each other,
parents knowing one another makes the arrangement smoother.”

However, even though I can understand the situation we are in,
because I am single too, I think it is weird.
It is just like that parents send application to a company and
take an interview for their children’s sake
instead of their children.

Therefore, I prefer to find my future spouse by myself.
However, now I am saying like this but no one knows future…
My parents might be joining in an arrangement party
in the future for my sake.


I join in the blog ranking. There are many diaries uploaded.
Some of them are really hlepful to learn English.
English Diaries in Blog Mura is good place to search nice articles.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿